Terms and Conditions
The use of this site or any other site owned or maintained by Blue Eyed Belle, LLC a limited liability company organized and existing under the laws of the State of North Carolina (“Company”) is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. Your order placed on this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Privacy & Security; Disclosure
2. Payment Methods
We accept U.S. issued credit and debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Paypal
When placing an order online, you will need:
Your full name
the address the card’s statement is sent to (billing address)
the card number and expiration date
the 3 or 4 digit code found only on the card (CVV2 code).
Credit card orders are placed online over our encrypted connection through www.authorize.net.
3. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit/debit card charge placed on www.Blueeyedbelleclothing.com. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If a credit is due, simply contact us and we will gladly issue it. Unnecessary chargebacks are theft and can be prosecuted. If you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently on www.Blueeyedbelleclothing.com, please contact us for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON THIS SITE. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU, YOU AGREE THAT THIS SITE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO A $50 CONVIENIENCE FEE BY ANY MEANS DEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
4. Third-Party Interactions
During use of the Company Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Website. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. Company shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party. Company does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through its Website. Company provides these links to you only as a matter of convenience, and in no event shall Company be responsible for any content, products, or other materials on or available from such sites. Company provides products to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You recognize, however, that certain third-party providers of ancillary software, hardware or services may require your agreement to additional or different license or other terms prior to your use of or access to such software, hardware or services.
5. Ordering Disclaimer, Shipping, Cancellation, and Returns
- Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify our acceptance of your order. Company reserves the right to accept or deny any order to anyone for any reason. Company reserves the right to require additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, Company reserves the right to cancel the order, notify the cardholder and the proper authorities.
- Blueeyedbelleclothing.com ships ground via the United States Postal Service. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification with a link to your tracking number.
- We can cancel your order if we receive your request prior to shipping it. Once your order has shipped, it cannot be canceled but it can be returned to us. To cancel an order, email us at Sales@blueeyedbelleclothing.com and a Customer Service Representative will help you.
- Our Goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in offering quality products accompanied with great customer service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact “customer service”. In the unfortunate and unexpected event that the items you purchased on line were not what you expected or are damaged or defective contact our “Customer Service Department” and a Customer Service Representative will promptly reply with instructions on how to handle your return. All returned items must be in unused condition (not worn, washed, damaged or altered) in the original package and contain all the accessories, paperwork and parts to ensure your account is credited correctly. Returns will be issued to the original form of payment. (Credit card, pay pal, etc.) Please note: The cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund amount unless the return is due to defective merchandise. The return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer unless the return is a result of an error by the Company or due to damage. Damaged items: If you receive an items that is damaged, please contact our “Customer service Department” within 24 hours of receipt of the item to request an exchange. We will assist you in returning the item and receiving a replacement. The replacement will be shipped to the same place the original order was shipped to.
6. Product Disclaimers; Disclaimers of Warranty
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SITE OR COMPANY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY COMPANY.
7. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental, consequential or certain other types of damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the www.Blueeyedbelleclothing.com Website; electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in Company’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in Company’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 12 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by e-mail). You may give notice to Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Company) at any time by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to Company at the following address: PO BOX 2191 Huntersville, NC 28078 in either case, addressed to the attention of: President.
9. Modification to Terms
Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to its products and services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the www.Blueeyedbelleclothing.com Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
With respect to U.S. Customers, this Agreement shall be governed by North Carolina law and controlling United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in North Carolina. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of this agreement or use of this Website. The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Company in writing. This Agreement, together with any applicable Form and policies, comprises the entire agreement between you and Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
12. Binding Arbitration
YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE ARISING BETWEEN THE PARTIES SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA. ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONDUCTED UNDER THE RULES OF THE NORTH CAROLINA REVISED UNIFORM ARBITRATION ACT. THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD SHALL BE BINDING AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO AN ARBITRATION INVOLVING ANY OTHER PARTY SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER THROUGH CLASS ACTION PROCEEDINGS OR OTHERWISE.
13. Questions or Additional Information:
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an email to Sales@Blueeyedbelleclothing.com.